Thursday, September 15, 2011

And Then There Were 3 Days…

Again, I’m a day late for getting this post out.  Another 5:00am wake up call ended with me falling asleep around midnight.  Part of it was my schedule…but the other part was that I couldn’t fall asleep!  Was it nerves?  Excitement?  Hunger?  Stress?  No idea, but I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep. 

On this day, the trainer came back from his vacation.  It was a welcoming site to see his mug at 6:30 in the morning anxious to see where I was.  We touched base, came up with a plan for the next 3 days and then he turned me loose on the gym.  It was just what I needed.  Not having him around…my mind started to wander helplessly.  So quickly he drew up a defined plan that was soooo detailed that every question I could come up with…it was explained right there on a sheet of paper (actually 2 sheets of paper). 

The rest of the day was just like the last 3.  Same eating plans.  Same workout routines.  I felt fine for most of the day.  I started concentrating on what needed to be accomplished each of the next 2 days.  Like I said…having a written plan or to-do list is all that is keeping me going right now.  Plus my brain is foggy.  I’m getting back to where I was a few months ago…constantly forgetting some of the most basic things.  I actually drove right by the entrance to my office building.  I saw it.  Thought to turn.  But then just kept driving.  Whoops!  Part of the written plan includes carbs for tomorrow.  I’m looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment