Tuesday, September 13, 2011

5 Days! But a Day Late…

Yesterday was chaotic.  The schedules.  The eating plans.  The workouts.  The running from meeting to meeting.  The not getting home until 10pm.  It was good in one way…my mind was not thinking about food all day.  From the time I hopped on the bike and began reading at 6:00am…to the 4 eggs I ate right before I crawled into bed…my mind didn’t have time to even consider cravings or hunger pains or anything else for that matter. 

I did spend a considerable amount of time on posing though.  So much so that I was worn out.  Cramps!  Ouch!  You know you are depleted when you start getting cramps just laying in bed trying to fall asleep.  I sneezed typing this post and every one of my abs decided to flex and hold and never let go!  Ouch!!!! 

I went to bed with a sore throat…hoping it was just allergies!  The last thing I need is to be sick.  I laid in bed wondering if I could even have nyquil or tylenol or any other medicine if I actually do get sick.  Everything has been regulated for quite awhile…but now everything I eat or drink is carefully calculated.  No ‘just one bites’ for me!  It isn’t worth it at this point…all of the hard work is clearly staring at me in the mirror.  All I can hope for is several nights of good sleep to get rid of whatever my body is battling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment