Sunday, January 13, 2013

We Taking Supplements?

A friend of mine asked me for the list of supplements I take. They are rare no matter where I am in my training.  I guess most people expect me to by on all sorts of powders and pills. In my early years I got caught up in the advertisements and fancy labels that guaranteed bigger, faster, stronger results.  So I have tried lots of stuff over the counter and spent plenty of money on the latest stuff out there.  But in the last few years I was taught and still live by the idea that all or most of my nutrition should come from whole food. Of course, I take a multi-vitamin you can buy at the grocery store and some times I try to take a couple of fish oil pills, but otherwise I'm not a fan of pills or other stuff that doesn’t come straight from food. Supplement Pic

No comments:

Post a Comment