Sunday, August 14, 2011

Progress pics (5 weeks out)

I weighed in on Friday morning and saw no change from Monday…188.  I knew the scale was no longer a valid source for seeing progress.  All reliance is now on the trainer and the pics to tell what areas are changing.  I was eating a few slices of Ezekial bread for the last 2 weeks.  We dropped those on Wednesday and I figured that would give me an extra push to look extra dry.  Next week there will be only some minor changes…it seems like the slightest change makes a huge difference.  Sticking to the plans and getting in my food has become easier than ever.  I am able to take vacations, go out at night with friends, and even sit through a movie where popcorn and butter is in the air and not even think about grabbing a handful.  Such a good feeling of normalcy! 

So the pics turned out pretty well.  I still see areas I want to improve.  I keep going back to my posts in April when I snapped the ‘before’ pics and compare to where I am now.  Crazy!  I don’t even recognize that guy anymore. 

DSCN0732

DSCN0733

DSCN0748

DSCN0762

DSCN0761

DSCN0753

Five more weeks…only five more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment