Monday, August 29, 2011

3 weeks left–No backing out

Weight this morning:  185. 

Eating is going great.  Lifting and cardio has been painful…but I get through it.  And then there is recovery.  I could use a few more hours of sleep at night.  Getting 6 or 7 hours of sleep for the last few weeks finally caught up to me yesterday.  Ironically…I hit a wall.  No energy.  No motivation.  If I didn’t have to eat and function around other people….I would have spent all day Sunday on the couch.  So the next three weeks…sleep, naps, vegging out and watching Jersey Shore on a Thursday night…are going to be a major priority.  As if anything in this world is more important than the Shore. 

I booked my tanning session.  The posing trunks arrived.  I bought extra sheets for the hotel.  I even filled out the MC sheet for all of my ‘thank yous’ to be announced when I walk on stage.  The more I check off the list…the more excitement I seem to have in getting ready for the show.  Oooh!  And I decided on what I want to eat after the show…or at least this is my plan…Mexican!  Chips, salsa, queso, flavor…maybe even a maragarita!  

The trainer and I snapped pics and worked on posing on Friday.  There are some I hit right away, but then there are others that small adjustments make a huge difference.  Practice?  Are we talking about practice here?  Practice?  Here are a couple of the pics:

DSCN0781 

DSCN0805DSCN0796

DSCN0803

DSCN0811

No comments:

Post a Comment