Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Week 15 and ‘before’ pics

Well Week 1 was a major success in my book.  I dropped 8 pounds, got rid of all the bloated feelings, and stuck to my eating and training plans completely.  This week was just a repeat of the first week.  Same eating plan and same training schedule.  Here is what I am up to in the gym:

Monday:  Back and Biceps (40 minutes cardio)

Tuesday:  Shoulders and Triceps (40 minutes cardio)

Wednesday:  Abs (40 minutes cardio)

Thursday:  Legs (40 minutes cardio)

Friday:  Chest (40 minutes cardio)

Saturday: Abs (40 minutes cardio)

Sunday:  OFF

I’ll post the actual exercises next week…my quads are still recovering!

And now for the pics.  I took these after 2 weeks.  There is plenty of progress, but I am a long way from where I want to be. 

DSCN0486

DSCN0491

It took some time and energy trying to find the right light to take the pics.  I need to spend some more time or else go outside and try the natural light.  And then perhaps some time determining poses.  I will take pics again in 2 weeks, so hopefully more progress to follow. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting on MY blog so I could find YOUR blog! Looking forward to getting caught up and following along with your progress.

    Two weeks down, the show will be here before you know it!

    Thanks for the tip on Spa Toscano, I need a massage, BAD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 305 on over head press! Wow! Great blog. You're doing great work here man!

    ReplyDelete